Thursday, November 8, 2007

Updates

Just a quick update here, things are going good. Work is fine and keeping me busy. The Lions game that I went to was a good one and I had fun, they did really good and won and it was cool. It's starting to snow a little, but not enough to stick and it's getting really cold. I'm not looking forward to winter, it's going to be a cold one and lots of snow. Halloween was good, didn't really do much. I carved a pumpkin and made my pumpkin have a duck on it, I'll have to get a picture of it on here soon. Well, gotta go clean, pay some bills, and relax a little before I have to head out to work, but I'll talk to you all later and hope to hear from ya. Have a great day and weekend! :)

2 comments:

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Alli,
I'm thrilled you're blogging! Ya, I get to hear about how you're doing. We're doing ok...funeral was beautiful and we're just trying to get back in the swing of things. Let us know when you'll be coming down...either here or to California. We'd love to meet up soon. Love, Anne

Walshrocket said...

Hey hey- good guess, I like that one!