Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged- ABC's

Tagged- ABCs

A- Attached or single: Attached, Shayne :)

B- Best Friend: Shayne and Issa

C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake and Strawberry Pie, yummy!

D- Day of Choice: The weekend, cause I get to spend time with Shayne most Sundays and have fun on Saturdays with friends!

E- Essential Item: Internet, HGTV, Phone

F- Favorite Color: Blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I like them both, especially the sour ones.

H- Hometown: Merced, CA

I- Indulgence(s): Sleeping in, chocolate

J- January or July: Probably July, cause it's warm and sunny and I love the summer time!

K-Kids: None yet, but I would like to have some in the near future. For now I have some super cute nieces and nephews! :)

L-Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, love, having a good time, and ya, shopping is fun too, hehe! :)

M- Marriage Date: ?, hopefully soon! :)

N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters and 2 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: I like both oranges and apples, but I probably eat more apples, they are yummy with peanut butter or caramel or in the Snicker salad.

P- Phobias or Fears: Not having support in things I do, not being able to have kids, and I hate spiders and bugs, but will kill them if needed, hehe.

Q- Quote(s): Stop looking at me swan, Billy Madison; Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler, Office; I know pronounce you husband and husband, Chuck & Larry; Life is like a circle, not a square or a triangle, Chuck & Larry; Hot pocket, Jim Gafuson.


R- Reason To Smile: Friends, family, love, good times, funny things and useless info Shayne says or does, life, even though it's not the best, it's still good.

S- Season: Summer, camping time, yeah!

T- Tag Six: Ash, Anne, Amanda, Shayne, Veronica, Issa

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like cooking and baking when I have the time.

V- Veggies or Fruit: Fruit for sure, there's only a couple of veggies that I will eat, but I love fruit, especially strawberries and bananas!

W- Worst Habit: Bitting my nails, I keep trying to stop, but it's so hard and I have been bitting them since I was a little kid. I also tend to procrastinate on things. And I have the bad habit of cracking my knuckles and neck, so when I'm old, I wouldn't be surprised if I have arthritis.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Both are fine I guess, I don't have much of a preference on either, if I need one or the other, then I'll get it.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches, peanut butter and honey sandwiches, orange chicken, chicken tacos, mac & cheese, chicken, cereal, and chocolate.

Z: Zodiac: Sagittarius, December 19th

No comments: