Friday, August 22, 2008

Just a little update

It was great getting to see everyone in Utah and spending time with family and having fun, I'm glad that I came out! I thought I took more pic's, but I was looking through them and noticed that I didn't take as much as I would have liked, but I guess next time I'll have to do that, though I did get some good ones and and some cute ones too. I'll have to post those pic's soon, it's been a busy week and I haven't had the chance to post them yet. Shayne's Grandpa passed away, so we've been busy with the visiting of lots of family and friends and the funeral. The funeral was today, and it was a long Catholic funeral, but it was really nice. And we got to see lots of his family and friends that we haven't seen in a long time, so that was nice, even under the circumstances. It was difficult watching someone you love and his family go through that and be sad, I'm glad I was able to be there for him and his family and comfort them as much as I could. It's so nice to have his family treat me like I'm one of their own family members, especially since I live so far away from my own family and don't get to see them as much, it's always nice to have that love of family around and helps me not be so home sick and miss all you guys. As it usually seems to do, it rained on and off at the funeral, but it wasn't that bad. Well, I'm super tired and need to get to sleep soon, but I'll write more later and post my Utah trip pic's too. I have a birthday party to go to for Shayne's niece Olivia on Saturday, she's 5 years old, I can't believe how fast they grow up. It should be fun, I think its a Hello Kitty birthday party. And possibly afterward we might go to his cousin's house for a get together and hang out. Well, I hope all is going well with everyone and I'll talk to you later. I love you all and miss you, take care! :)

No comments: