Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkins! :)












Here's the pumpkins that Amy and I did that I was talking about below. They're all glittery and gem stoned up. It was lots of fun and there was glitter every where. The first two pic's are of Amy's pumpkin, the front side and back side. She really liked the glitter and gem stones a lot as you can see, hehe! The third picture is of both Amy's and my pumpkin. And the last two pic's are of the front side and back side of my pumpkin that I decorated. Figured it was kind of early to carve pumpkins, cause they would go bad, but they wont this way. :)



2 comments:

Tami said...

What a fun time with Amy! I wish I had a sister or a niece around to do more things like this with.

AshBash said...

Cute, I don't know who's I like more...the glitter, the eyes, the gems? They are really cute.