Sunday, August 30, 2009

Been busy...

Yep, I've been keeping busy with work and I'm enjoying work for the most part of it! I work at Polo Ralph Lauren and Justice, two stores at the Park City outlets. It's about a 30 to 40 minute drive there with all the construction and what not, but it's not as bad as some of my co workers that come from farther, so I'm glad that I live closer. Works going good and I'm learning lots of new stuff and having fun and enjoying my co workers! Working retail isn't that bad, I actually like working it and I have fun people to work with and meet lots of different people from all over the world, so that's cool too! When I'm not working at either place, I'm usually hanging out with my nieces and nephews and helping with them. Other than that, I haven't been doing much or hanging out with friends, been too busy. Well, hope all is going well with everyone and have a great day and take care! :)

2 comments:

absurdchess said...

Nice photos! You were having a fun day with friends. I recognize Issa. She looks happy and well. This is the first time I’ve seen photos of Jessica. It’s been a while since I’ve been to San Francisco. The sting-ray looks like it is smiling. I especially like the photos with Bat Man.

absurdchess said...

You’re enjoying your work. . .good! Employment is often difficult to find. New jobs in the Merced area are all but nonexistent. Keep up the good work and God bless you Alli.