Thursday, August 13, 2009

Job

I have good news about the job searching, I've got a part time job at Polo Ralph Lauren in Park City at the outlets, yeah! It's about 10 to 20 hours a week, so I'm still looking for another pt job, to make it full time hours, but it's a start. Plus I've been having interviews all week and some next week, so I've been out in Park City a lot. Tried to schedule them close together, but it seems like every place wants to interview at like 2 pm or 3 pm each day, so I'm out there pretty much every day, but it's about 15 to 20 min. drive without the construction, which they've had going on every once in a while when I drive on the freeway and that road is patrolled by so many cops, that it's not smart to speed, plus I don't want any tickets, so I'm good driving the speed limit, hehe! Well, I've got a couple interviews tomorrow, so gotta go get ready for those and get to bed soon, but just wanted to do a quick update, nighty night! Hopefully I can post some pictures soon, it's been a while and I keep meaning to, but not doing it. Have a great weekend and take care! :)

1 comment:

AshBash said...

Yipee!!! I'm glad you finally found some stuff! Who would have thought that all the jobs were in Park City? Of all places! Good luck, I hope the first couple weeks go well. And no speeding! That would stink to have your first pay check go to the law!