Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick update

Hey, I know it's been such a long time and no update, I've been slacking again, haha! I don't really have anything new going on, so that's probably why I'm not updating here. I'm back in Cali and still looking for a job here, it seems never ending and like there isn't anything out there in this crappy economy, ugh! Lets hope something comes up really soon. With all this free time I've been able to watch lots of movies and that's been fun. But I kind of miss working, I'm sure once I'm back out there working, I'll be saying that I miss the not working, but it gets boring not working, so it would be nice to have something to do and have money. We've been getting some crazy storms here, raining, windy, hail, thunder and lighting. The wind was so strong that it blew over part of the fence and a tree in the backyard! Plus all over town it knocked over power lines, trees on houses and cars, just crazy weather! Well, hope everyone is doing well and have a great day and take care! :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

I heard there was a tornado warning in Merced. Weird! Glad to read your updated blog. Keep it up! :) Good luck with the job hunt.

Alli said...

Ya, it's been crazy weather here, glad it's gone! Today is sunny and chilly, and it's nice to see the sun! Ya, I hope to keep my blog updated. Thanks, hopefully a job comes up soon. :)