Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's been going on...

Well, it's been awhile since I've been on my blog to update it, so here we go. I'm still living in Cali and for the most part enjoying it. We've been having some really nice Spring weather and sun and that's been nice. But today it's crazy windy and rainy out and stormy! And my little sister keeps saying the witches house, referring to The Wizard of Oz and the tornado and the house landing on the witch, hehe! And she has some striped socks that look like the witches socks and will put them on and lay under the bed with just her feet hanging out and pretend she's the witch under the house, silly girl, haha! :) My allergies have been crazy too and a lot worse this year, had to change allergy meds. But I heard that this year allergies are at there all time high and worse because of all the pollen and stuff, oh great! I got a job doing care giving for two ladies and have been doing that for about a month and that's going good. I go to one of the ladies house Monday through Friday and the other just on Monday and Friday. It would be nice to get one more person to do care giving for, then I could be doing it full time. I met a new friend and we've been hanging out and going to the movies and having fun. Her name is Sheila and she moved here from Stockton and she has a 9 year old son. It's been nice to have someone to hang out with and get to know and do stuff with. I'm excited that my friend Issa is coming to visit from Michigan on Thursday, yeah, can't wait to see her and have lots of fun and hang out! I miss not seeing her all the time and hanging out when I lived there. So I'm sure I'll have something to post about after her trip and hopefully some pictures too. Well, until next time, have a great day and take care! :)

No comments: