Thursday, October 16, 2008

News

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm doing better with each day. Some of you already have heard and some might not have, but Shayne and I broke up the other day. It came out of no where and wasn't expecting it at all, I was thinking things were going fine and we were moving to Grand Rapids, but I'm not and he still is. We have to be moved out of the apartment by the end of the month, so I'm staying with Issa and Tony for now and going over there and going through my stuff and trying to get it situated and packed up and over to Issa's for now. My plan for right now is to stay here for about a month and finish collecting my unemployment and then take off back to Utah. I would like to leave Michigan before the weather gets bad, so I was thinking by the middle of next month and before all the holidays. Anne and Ben, I was hoping to possibly stay with you guys for a little bit and help out with the kids and try to find a place to live and a job out there, would that be something that I might be able to do? As of now I still have the same cell phone number, but plan on changing it cause I'm on Shayne's plan and need to change that, so I'll let you all know when that happens and my main email that I use is the aol one, so you can get ahold of me from that. Everyone is probably wondering what happened and I'm still confused about his explanation, he didn't make it that clear to me, but I'll try to explain what I got from it. The other morning he just broke up with me and said that he still loved me and cared for me, but that it wasn't going to work out. Cause he didn't think that I was motivated enough and not have the same goals as he does and was worried that I didn't want to work and that I wasn't trying hard enough to find a job, which is all a bunch of BS, cause I gave up a lot of things and put some of my own goals on hold to be in this relationship and follow with some of his goals. He didn't even try to talk to me about any of this till after he broke up with me and didn't even want to try to work it out, even with all the time that we put into the relationship, he admited that he was wrong on not talking to me about this before it got this far, but didn't try to do anything after. I was pretty sad and bummed about it at first and also pretty mad at him and hurt, but I can't change what happened and change his mind. I know he will probably be thinking to himself how stupid he was for all this down the road, and hopefully he does, cause I don't deserve that and his BS excuse for breaking up with me after so long. But Issa's husband thinks he might have fallen out of love with me and couldn't just say that for some reason, I guess I wont really know. His family is actually pretty shocked about it too and didn't see it coming, his sister took it really bad and told me that we could still hang out and talk. I'm just glad and thankful that I have Issa here and that her and her husband are nice enough to let me stay here with them for now. I'm gradually feeling better and trying to move on with life, cause I know that there is someone out there for me and I will find him when the time is right. I'm thankful for great friends and family and their encouraging words these past couple days, I'm truely thankful and love you all! I'm glad to be moving back to the west coast and closer to my family and friends. I will miss my friends dearly here, but I can always come back and visit. Well, it's late here and I really need to get to bed, so that I can get up at a decent time and go over and go through some stuff and pack it up. But I'll talk to you all later and hope all is going well for everyone. Have a great day and take care! Love you guys, Alli

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Alli, I am so sorry to hear about you and Shane. I know that God has great and wonderful things in store for you! I wish you a safe and happy trip back to Utah. I'm glad you are moving closer to Cali 'cause it ups the chance that I might see you soon ;)

Hugs,
Jamie

Mom said...

Alli, you know that Amy and I love you with all our hearts. You are right, you don't deserve this. I know it hurts, but being as positive as you can and knowing that so many people love you and support you and being thankful for Heavenly Father's blessings will get you through this. I am calling you right now...just wanted to post to let you know how loved you are.

absurdchess said...

Alli, Pama and I are just reading your blog. We know you must be hurt and a bit confused, but things always work out. Shayne just lost the best thing in his life. You're strong and have so much going for you. You have so many wonderful qualities, beauty, intelligence and a good heart. Just remember that between Heaven and Earth there is love. In time you will find the right man; one that deserves you. Just know you are much loved and in my prayers and Pama's.