Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Moving to Utah

Yep, I'm moving to Utah, so I'll be back on the west coast and closer to family soon, yeah! Issa and I take off for Utah on Nov. 7th, Friday and will drive for about 12 or 14 hours or until we are both tired and then stop somewhere and get a hotel for the night. And then the next day, Saturday, we will leave and get to Heber, Anne and Ben's house sometime that evening. Then Issa will fly back to Michigan on Monday. So we will be in Utah in about a week, yeah! I plan on looking for a place to live and a job out in Provo. I've already started looking and applying to a few places now, but once I get out there, I'll be pretty busy looking for something. I think that I will have a better chance of finding a job there in Utah, then I have been here, cause I'm sure there's more possibilities there. Plus this will be good for me to be back in Utah, close to friends and family. And it will be better for me to get back out there in the dating scene and move on with my life and meet a great guy that is deserving of me and treats me right. Now I really know what I'm looking for and what is important to make a relationship work, I've learned from my past relationship and I'm ready to move on and find the right guy. I still have my same phone number, I've already changed the phone over to me, but I might eventually change it to a Utah number once I'm all settled there and situated, I'll let you know if I do that. And you can still get a hold of me through my aol email, that's the one I use. And once I get an apartment, I'll email out my new address. I've had my car packed up for a while now and all my stuff out of my old apartment, I'm glad to have the packing all done with, it's not fun. And I gave a lot of stuff to Goodwill and threw out a lot too. My car is pretty packed and weighed down, and I wonder how it will do with gas with all that stuff in there, we will see, I guess. Not really looking forward to the drive, it's going to be long, but I'm glad that Issa will be there to help me with it and I'll be glad to get it over with and moved to Utah soon. Issa's been keeping me busy with going out to eat and to the movies, going to a baby shower, visiting friends, hanging out and watching movies and tv, and just keeping me busy doing whatever. I finally got around to doing laundry and it's nice to have clean clothes, I was starting to run out of stuff to wear and I'm glad that I'm done with the laundry for now. I have to take care of a few other things, like closing my bank accounts and shipping out a couple boxes, but I plan on doing that a couple days before I leave. What's every one's Halloween plans? I plan on hanging out with Issa, her husband Tony, and Jessica and watching Halloween movies and tv shows, like The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Hocus Pocus, Halloween Town movies, and many others. It should be fun hanging out with friends and watching that stuff and eating junk food, yeah! Well, it's late and I'm super tired and need to be heading off to bed, but I hope all is going well for everyone and I'll talk to you later. Have a great weekend and take care! Happy Halloween! Love you guys! :)

4 comments:

Amanda Walsh said...

Sounds like a good plan. Sorry we couldn't drive out to Utah with I'm glad Issa is able to be with you. I'm excited for Utah for you. I kind of miss it there. Take care of yourself!

absurdchess said...

Hi Alli,

That’s great your life is moving in a positive direction. The trip to Utah will be long, but worth it. There’s so much more for you and being closer to family is a good thing. I’m confident you will find the right young man, someone with your values and deserving of your love and attention. You have so much to offer. I look forward to seeing you soon. Pama says hi and sends her love.

Love,

Dad

Hannah said...

Hey Alli! I'm so sorry for what happened with you and Shane, but it sounds like you deserve someone way better than him! I'm so glad to hear that you are moving to Utah. It will be so nice for you to be closer to family. I'll keep you in my prayers. Travel safely!!

absurdchess said...

Hi Alli,

Well you’re in Utah and I know God is blessing your life. I imagine Anne is loving all your help. Pama sends her love. I love you.

Dad